A cookie is a small text file that the website you visit requests to be saved on your computer. You decide for yourself how your computer handles cookies through the settings in your browser.
We take help of both first-party and third-party cookies for different purposes. Some of the cookies that are added to your computer are deleted when you leave our site (so called session cookies) while others remain for up to 2 years on your computer in order for the website to recognize you from time to time if you return (permanent cookies).
We do not record information about the visitor’s IP address, therefore the information about you can never be linked to your identity.
- Facilitate the use of the site and make the pages load quickly on your computer. (First-party session cookie)
- Using Google Analytics analysis tools (third-party session and permanent cookies), collect statistics on how our visitors move on the site, for example:
- If the visitor has been to the site before
- Where the visitor has clicked into our site
- What pages are visited on the site
- How long the visit takes
- Which browser is used
If you have any questions about cookies on our website, please contact us at email@example.com.